Holistic Treatments (60 min.)
- Reiki Healing – **$90 (Members – $70)
Reiki therapeutic touch , guided visualization and grounding.
- Gua Sha – **$110 (Member – $95)
Uses a massage tool to gently scrape the skin. This technique stimulates micro-circulation of the soft tissue, which increases blood flow and promotes healing to muscles and tissue.
- Cranial Sacral w/ Hot Oil Scalp Treatment – **$120 (Member – $95)
Addresses the bones of the head, spinal column and sacrum to release compression and alleviate pain.
- Ear Candling – **$50
Used to treat swimmer’s ear, ear infections, plugged ears, allergies and more.
- Thai Massage – **$90 (Member – $70)
Thai massage employs stretching, pulling and rocking techniques to relieve tension and enhance flexibility and range of motion. The therapist uses his or her hands, knees, legs and feet to move you into a series of yoga-like stretches
- 1st time Acupuncture – **$165 1.30 hours
- Follow up- $95 1 hour